Friday, March 17, 2017
- Deadline for Photo and Text Bio
- If wrestler would like to be in the event program
Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Deadline for Registration
Friday, March 31, 2017
- 3:00-6:30 PM: Check In
- 4:00-5:30 PM: Collegiate Coaches Clinic
- Put on by college coaches
- 5:30-6:30 PM: Weigh In (5 lb. weight allowance)
- 7:00-9:00 PM: Meet & Greet Social
- Wrestlers, come rub shoulders with college wrestling coaches!
Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Tournament starts at 9 AM; ends when we’re done; awards to follow
Qualifying wrestlers can register for this event at TrackWrestling.com after the 2018 state tournaments.
$35 per wrestler
- 1st Place: Best of the Northwest Belt Buckle and customized UA Storm backpack
- 2nd to 6th Places: Tournament Medals
- Top 2 Teams: Best of the Northwest Trophy
- Most Valuable Wrestler (Individual) for each state; voted on by college coaches
Top Oregon wrestler is guaranteed a spot on team to represent Oregon at America’s Cup in Coeur d’Alene, ID, May 27-28, 2017
- Shirt, shorts and Team Oregon singlet will be given at time of trip if you choose to participate.
- Top Idaho wrestler has opportunity for a spot on a team to represent Idaho at America’s Cup in Coeur d’Alene, ID, May 27-28, 2017